Permanent role, full-time (or 4 days per week)
Purpose of role :
To provide effective secretarial and administrative support within the Private Client division, carrying out work to the highest possible standards through adherence to the firm’s guidelines and policies. To be committed to a high level of client service and strive for continuous professional development.
Responsible to: Fee Earner/Divisional Head
Salary : circa £19,000
- A proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Competent touch and audio typist.
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Experience of data entry and/or text processing.
- IT literate with experience of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to interact effectively with others, both face to face and over the telephone, including an excellent telephone manner and comfortable dealing with clients.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Committed to excellent client service.
- Focused on achieving goals, adopting a can do attitude.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn.
- Ability to use shorthand desirable.
- An understanding of and adherence to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and maintaining confidentiality and integrity at all times.
Please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org